Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Intervals again

Distance: 6 miles
Time: 47:00
Route: Portobello

Tonight was quality session 2 of week 8 of the Jack Daniel's marathon training plan. This required 4 minutes 'hard' intervals with 3 minutes recovery, to total 10k - exactly the same run as what I did one week ago.

It was an enjoyable run in the cold and wet - conditions that I enjoy. I actually felt 'faster' than a week ago, but the times ended up being essentially the same. I did feel pretty tired during a couple of the intervals. That's the whole point I guess.

Shin tender again but still within the bounds of acceptability for running.

Tomorrow calls for an easy run. With my shin as tender as it is I don't intend going beyond low-30s mileage for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home