Monday, February 06, 2006

On the beach

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 34 mins

I'm spending a few days at my parents just now and am taking the opportunity to do a couple of runs on the glorious (but cold) beaches in the area. For a change, my Garmin is working perfectly - simply because there are no obstructions anywhere to get in the way of the signal.

No reaction today after my 16 miler which is good. I ran a steady-ish 4 miles, but found it difficult to judge the effort because of the strong cross wind blowing across the beach.

Tomorrow I plan to do an easy 6 miles, again along the beach. This will be followed on Wednesday, once I have returned to Edinburgh, with my second 'quality' run of the week - intervals - as I seek to stick to the Jack Daniels marathon training plan. Although this will be tough - it requires 4 minute intervals at a 'hard' pace, I am quite looking forward to it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home