Saturday, January 28, 2006

Up the hill

Distance - 4.1
Time - 36:20
Route - Arthur B

Today I ran my usual Saturday morning route - Arthur B - which is essentially up a big hill, back down and then home. 4.1 miles at an easy pace which felt very comfortable.

I have had the sensation of pins and needles in my left ankle/lower leg area over the past day or so. I'm not sure if its a direct consequence of the running or the ackward positions I've been crouching in doing DIY, or a combination of the two. Anyway, there's no pain and no obvious swelling, and assuming that's the same tomorrow morning, I'll continue with my planned long run and look forward to a day of rest on Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger buryblue said...

You are very lucky to run up and down such a famous landmark in beautiful Edinburgh.

Does it crowded with tourists or other runners?

8:52 pm  
Blogger edinburghrunner said...

Yes, its easy to get complacement with such a landmark effectively on my doorstep.

Its not too busy at the moment. Sunday, when they close the park to cars, tends to be the busiest day for people out walking/jogging.

Like every other part of Edinburgh, the number of people doubles/triples/quadruples when summer arrives!

9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home