Sunday, January 22, 2006

Feeling better

Distance - 8.2m (est.)
Time - 1:14:02

Today I'm feeling a lot better, apart from this really frustrating ringing in my ear!!

I ran a very slow 8 miler (apart from one mile where I picked up the pace just to keep things interesting) along my usual long run route and it felt very comortable compared with last week. My Garmin had one of those days where it refused to pick up the satellite signals, but according to Gmaps I ran a touch over 8.2 miles.

I'm off work most of the next two weeks so I may take the opportunity to investigate some new running routes in the daylight.

The goal for this week is just to run a solid run each day. Next week I think I'll try and bring the weekly mileage up into the low 30s (mainly be increasing my long Sunday run) and holding it there for three weeks. I think that would then allow me an easier week prior to my first 10k race of the season. I don't plan doing any real taper or any speed work for it. Its just a race to establish a time and keep me interested as I continue with my base training. At the moment I haven't got a clue what time I'll do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home