Monday, January 23, 2006

Relaxing

Distance - 6.25-6.50 miles
Time - 59 mins

Today I went for a slow 6 miler after my 8 miles of yesterday. My legs felt fine and the run felt quite easy (apart from the section which was uphill and into a strong wind...). My Garmin went a bit wonky again today so I've having to guess the precise mileage, but to be fair I was running under trees for a fair bit of the run. My only gripe today is a bit of tenderness in my left ankle. It feels like a very slight sprain of the sort I might suffer playing football, but since I've haven't played in over a week I'm guessing I either jarred it on a downhill run or I'm having some teething trouble with my Asics.

I'm on leave for most of this week to burn up some of my annual leave. So I'm doing a bit of study, a bit of running, a bit of relaxing and a lot of DIY.

I'm still waiting to hear back about my entries to the Nairn 10k and the Inverness 1/2 in March (it wasn't possible to enter online so I had to send postal entries) so hopefully that'll show up shortly. Once they're out of the way I think I'll start to have a look at some marathon training regimes to build on the base which I will have (hopefully) built by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home