Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Portobello

Distance - 6 miles
Time - 52:00
Route - Portobello

Today I ran my Portobello route, which is about 6 miles. I still need to run this route with my Garmin to get a completely accurate reading on the distance. I aimed for an 'easy' as opposed to a 'slow' run, but, judging from the time, I ended up moving into the 'steady' zone. I found it a bit difficult to judge the pace after my 5th straight day running to be honest, but I felt quite good overall and I didn't feel like I was pushing it. Next week I'll be running this route at a hard pace, and I'm going to be interested to see what time I clock.

That gives me 29 miles for the week which, with a 'long' run of only 8 miles, isn't bad going.

Thursday - rest/ill
Friday - rest/ill
Saturday - 4.1 miles
Sunday - 8.2 miles
Monday - 6.2 miles
Tuesday - 4.5 miles
Wednesday - 6 miles
Total - 29 miles


Tomorrow is a well-earned day of rest. Saturday may be football or a run, and then Sunday is scheduled to be a 14 miler - my longest ever training run!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beanie said...

Hey! I was just thinking today that I really must make an effort to come across some Scottish running blogs! And lo! There you are!
You've got yourself a regular reader too!

11:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home