Thursday, January 19, 2006

Peniciliin

After almost two days on penicillin I'm feeling a bit perkier but still not 100%. The coughing has subsided substantially, although I still have what is almost luminous greem catarhh draining from my sinuses (ok, this is probably a bit more detail than anyone one wants). Anyway, today was another day of enforced rest and the same will probably apply tomorrow.

I've still managed a reasonable number of miles for the week, all things considered:

Thursday 5-a-side football
Friday 4.5miles
Saturday 4miles (hilly)
Sunday 12 miles (slow)
Monday (rest)
Tuesday 3miles (treadmill)
Wednesday (rest/ill)
Total 23.5miles

If anyone is wondering why I have gone a bit James Bond and annonymised my blog, I was searching for something on google and was a bit startled to see my blog turn up as a result. In time I expect I'll put my details back up but for the moment I would prefer to bask in glorious annonymity....

2 Comments:

Blogger Duncan Larkin said...

Thank you for the generous link to my blog. With a name like Duncan and a true fan of all things Scottish, I am more than honored to have someone from Scotland link to me. Living in the USA with 'Duncan' is a death sentence of ignorant misspellings from fatsos thinking about Dunkin Donut lardpills. Scotland Forever. Your country rocks. Best of luck with your running goals. - Duncan

12:24 am  
Blogger edinburghrunner said...

Thanks Duncan. I'm enjoying following your training - keep up the good work!

10:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home