Sunday, January 15, 2006

12 miles

Distance: 11.93 miles
Time: 1:54:11

Today was my long slow run of the week. I ran my usual route - one way out along the coast from Edinburgh towards Musselburgh and Prestonpans, turning when my Garmin told me I had reached the necessary difference.

I felt pretty tired today - probably caused by a combination of my cold of last week and playing football or running on each day since Wednesday. I mainly just felt slow - usually I have difficulty keeping my pace down but today my legs just wanted to go very slowly. But at least the long run is done and I haven't felt particularly tired during the day.

My week of ailments continues however - I had a long shower after my run and now seem appear to be half deaf in my left ear. Hopefully it will clear soon enough.

Tomorrow is a well earned rest day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home