Monday, January 16, 2006

Rest

Today was a rest day following my 12 mile slow run yesterday and I'm glad to say that there's no apparent reaction to increasing the mileage. Even my shins feel OK, but that could change once I go for my next run.

I still have a chesty cough as a hangover from my cold of last week so I may restrict myself to the warmth of the gym and treadmill.

I was reflecting on the fact today that my first 10k race is scheduled for 5 March. That seems a fair bit away at first but its only really six weeks of training.

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Take it easy with that chesty cough - the gym and treadmill sound like the way to go (and I don't even like treadmills!).

I notice your marathon is in June - are you happy with how your training is going? Our marathon is in early April - apart from a couple of little hiccups (eg falling over on a cycle path) training is going well. I have an 18km easy run after work today.

4:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home