Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Keep on running

Distance: 4.5
Time: 37:40
Route: Arthur A

Today was a standard run around my Arthur A route. It was freezing (literally) this morning, and I ran the first part of the run a bit quicker than I had originally intended simply to get warmed up since I was having to deal with wind chill . No obvious ill effects from my 14 miler on Sunday, and I deliberately didn't push things.

Tomorrow I drop the hammer on run my 6 mile Portobello route. I ran this route at a hard pace about a month ago (3 January) and ended with a time of 49:30. With essentially a month of steady running under my belt I am very interested to find out what will happen - a big bang, a dull thud, or nothing at all? I'm guessing I'll hit about 47 minutes and I'll be happy with that - anything below 47 and I'll be delighted; anything above and I'll be a bit disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home