Saturday, January 14, 2006

End of the week (but a couple of days late...)

Route - 'Arthur B'
Distance - 4.11 miles
Time - 33.50

If anyone reads this blog, I expect they will have made the logical deduction that if there is an 'Arthur A' route there must be at least an 'Arthur B' if not an 'Arthur C' etc.

Well today was a trip round 'Arthur B' and I'll create a separate post explaining what its all about.

This past week has been a bit of a nightmare because of my cold and I managed only 12 miles, although there's a couple of football sessions in there as well.


This week will be much better as I have covered almost 10 miles in the last couple of days and have a very slow 12 miler planned for tomorrow morning. I'm planning doing about 4-6 weeks of 30 mile weeks and then seek to raise it up a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home