Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Photos

Distance: 3.5 miles

Today was a lunchtime run with a colleague from work - fairly easy, and just as well as I probably ran too fast last night and was feeling a little stiff.

One of my pictures from Sunday's 10k is below. I can't quite work out where it was taken, but I think it is from the home straight.



Confirmation of my entry to the Loch Ness marathon has arrived. It is scheduled for the beginning of October, so that provides me a 3 month build up after the Edinburgh marathon in June. My current plan is just to aim to break 4 hours in June, and then try for something a bit better in October.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Looks like it was quite busy during the race, but the race conditions look fine as long as it wasn't windy. You're looking strong.

Three months is not very much between marathons. Don't overdo the training between those. Pete Pfitzinger has some special training schedules for people who are doing marathons close to each other. I recommend you have a look, if you haven't got his book yet.

11:36 am  
Blogger edinburghrunner said...

Thanks for the tip - I only need half an excuse to buy a book!

12:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home