Wednesday, May 03, 2006

No kit

Distance: 0

I accidentally left my kit at work over the last couple of days so I had nothing to go running in this evening. No big loss as I was planning another rest day tomorrow anyway, so will just swap the days round. Even though this week I'm heading for about 40% of the mileage I did over the past 2 weeks I'm not (at the moment at least) feeling any more energetic than I usually do.

Fergus was asking about injuries. Knees have never been much of a problem for me (touch wood). My main problems over the past couple of years have been stress fractures and shin splints - the former brought on by football and the latter by running I suspect.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

I'm not surprised you don't feel more energetic with lower mileage. I find that the more I run, the more energy I have generally.

Are you doing the 10k on Sunday? FGood Luck for that.

9:32 am  
Blogger edinburghrunner said...

Hi Thomas - just finished it. Now I can get back to my slow runs in preparation for the marathon!

11:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home