Monday, February 27, 2006

Foolhardy?

Distance: 4.5 miles
Time: 34:10
Route: Arthur A

Today's run should have been an easy one after my illness, but I felt pretty good after setting off and I've been itching to up the pace on this route so it turned into a steady/hard run. This is reflected in the time which is almost 2:30 faster than I've done previously, and some six minutes faster than when I did the run at the turn of the year.....

Tomorrow WILL be an easy run, and I plan to follow it on Wednesday with something semi-long. I ought to have plenty time to recover after that for Sunday's 10k.

3 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Good luck for your 10km on Sunday - hope all goes well and that you're feeling better.

5:00 am  
Blogger buryblue said...

Good luck at Nairn looks like you are hitting peak fitness after your bug.

9:07 pm  
Blogger edinburghrunner said...

Cheers guys. I'm fast reaching the stage where I'll just be glad to get it done so I can guage where my training has taken me.

12:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home