Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Ill

I feel like crap today. I got hardly any sleep last night because of my cold, as I added a sore throat and a cough to my sneezing and runny nose and eyes. If it wasn't for the obvious consequences I'd gladly have chopped my head off! Today the runny nose and eyes have largely stopped but the pain in my throat is descending into my chest and I have just generally felt bad. I only ever buy medicine when I feel really bad and I generally try to avoid 'non-drowsy' and go for 'guaranteed drowsy to knock you out until you feel better' stuff. Unfotunately, all they had on the shelf was non-drowsy so I'll have to suffer with that.

Needless to say there was no running today - even if I could have forced myself out I suspect I would just have ended up feeling very ill. My left hamstring still feels slightly strained so no big loss. I've been using my time lying on my couch feeling sorry for myself to read up on other people's blogs and on training regimes, so I'm itching to get back out there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Bezner said...

Get Well Soon!

I'm doing everything I can to stay healthy 4 days before the marathon! (good thing an ocean separates us right now) :)

7:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home