Monday, January 09, 2006

Cold

Well, today I did absolutely nothing. After my run yesterday I was watching football on TV and sneezed a couple of times. Then I started sniffing a bit. And before I knew it I was suffering a full on stinking cold which has continued unabated today. After wandering about the streets of Edinburgh on Hogmanay and running for the past week in near freezing conditions I had been wondering how long it would take to suffer the consequences. It is one of those colds where your body feels OK but you feel absolutely inhuman from the neck up. So not too difficult a decision to have a rest. Hopefully it'll pass in the next day or so, not least because work is hectic at the moment.

On the bright side I have submitted my three essays on time. Having said that, the next three are due in April which won't take long to come round.

Only reaction from yesterday's run is a slightly tight hamstring, but hopefully that will also pass with a little rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home