Sunday, March 11, 2007

Temporary loss of access

Wow, doesn't time fly. I've just realised that its been a month already since I last posted here. Quick explanation: I've been working away from Edinburgh since mid-January and haven't had easy 'unrestricted' (i.e. no internet access apart from my work laptop which filters out sites such as blogspot unfortunately) access to the web. That's solved now and, although I'll be working away from home for another month or so, my running diary should at least get back to normal.

Short summary of my running over the last month - ticking over, running on average every second day at mid-20 miles per week. My knee is (touch wood) fully recovered, and I've only really been hampered by an inability to force myself out running very early in the morning or very late at night. All of the time in between has been taken up by work, although that will hopefully slacken off now too.

This weeks running:

Saturday: 4.5 miles
Sunday: 4 miles (including an extremely steep and long hill section)

OK, time to catch up on some blogs....

1 Comments:

Blogger [rich] said...

Great to hear that you haven't disappeared :-)

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home