Saturday, April 15, 2006

Nano, baby

Distance: 4.5 miles
Time: 37:00
Route: Arthur A

I felt a bit lethargic on my run this morning - nothing serious, but I hope its not the prelude to a cold or something like that.

I decided to splurge on an Ipod nano yesterday after seeing joggerblogger's shuffle. Great piece of kit, but still undecided whether I'll just use it for recreational running or use it for running as well (I have an older mp3 which I can use and which I'be less worried about anything happening to).

As Mike says, 20 miles certainly gives your mileage total an early boost....This week should see me topping the 50 mark for the first time. I have another 20 planned for tomorrow and the JD training schedule calls for a semi-long midweek slow/threshold run. That, plus my usual running, should see me comfortably into the low 50s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home