Wednesday, March 08, 2006

intervals

Time: 45:36
Distance: 6 miles
Route: Portobello

I knew tonight's run was going to be difficult as I had been feeling pretty tired all day - and the interval session required by the Jack Daniels training programme didn't disappoint. Of the three interval sessions I have done this was by far the hardest, but that was to be expected with the intervals increasing from 4 minutes to 5 minutes at a hard pace. My time tonight was faster than when I did the full route at a hard pace at the beginning of February - so another example of progress I guess.

Tomorrow I plan to do something short and easy, followed by a day off in Friday, to give my legs some rest before the half marathon on Sunday. The main variable likely to impact on Sunday's run is whether or not I have to play football on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home