Monday, March 06, 2006

Recovery run

Distance: 4.5
Time: 36:53
Route: Arthur A

Today was an easy 4.5 miles after yesterday's long run. Nothing much to say beyond that I felt today, as I did about a month ago, that my 'cruising' speed is increasing - that is, the speed at which I can run without feeling that I'm stressing my system does appear to be gradually increasing. I did put in one small threshold spurt today on the hill section of my route - I am one of those people who can't resist running someone down if they are infront of me on a hill.

I also had a new pain today - on the inside toward the back of my left ankle. Hopefully nothing to worry about.

Kudos to Duncan - another impressive marathon performance, and it sounds like he enjoyed this one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home