Sunday, March 05, 2006

Treadmill

Distance: 4 miles (treadmill)

The pavements round about where I stay were treacherous with ice this morning so I decided to go for a session on the treadmill. 4 miles is near the maximum of what I can manage on those things - I just don't feel good running on them, and I get very bored very quickly.

I am now into week 11 of the Jack Daniel's marathon training schedule. Quality session 1 calls for a run of just over 1:40 to be mostly easy running with a couple of 10 minute threshold efforts thrown in. I have a 12 mile route which I ran in mid-January which I will use for this run.

Last week was a low mileage week after illness - 20.5 miles plus some 5 a-side football, but I should be able to get back to normal this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home