Thursday, January 05, 2006

Football

Distance: 5-a-side football!
Time: 70 minutes

Today was technically a non-running day as I had to play football this evening. I play in an amateur 11-a-side team on a Saturday so this was effectively mid-week training. I felt OK, although I did have a couple of twinges in my shins which I could well do without.

Tomorrow is therefore definitely a complete rest day, followed by a game of football on Saturday and a slow 10-miler (gradually build the distance with one long run a week....) on Sunday. There's a good chance I'll pick up some bumps and bruises playing football on Saturday so the long run on Sunday could be a bit tender.

Anyway, best get back to the essays. I'd forgotten how long its takes to properly reference and create a bibliography for an essay....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home