Tuesday, May 23, 2006

More easy miles

Distance: 3.5 miles

Today was usual Tuesday run with a work colleague at lunch. Not much to report, apart from the fact that I spent a little time studying my knee and I thought I detected a little bit of swelling. Its still not painfull in any meaningful way, and I'm guessing I've just upset whatever tendon or tendons run over the knee and to its outside. I'm also guessing that a complete break from running for at least a week after the marathon will be enough to sort it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger [rich] said...

Have you got a sport ice pack? They are a God send as they don't go solid so you could wrap it around your knee after every run. Might be worth getting one and using it if you haven't, if you have - you can give me a virtual slap :-P

Not long to go now :-) welll done on all the training!

8:43 pm  
Blogger edinburghrunner said...

Ibuprofen is as far as I've got so far. If the knee starts to get painfull - which hasn't happened yet - I'll go straight for the ice pack.

11:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home