Monday, March 27, 2006

Recovery run

Time: 39
Distance: 4.5miles
Route: Arthur A

After yesterday's half, tonight's run was with the brakes fully applied and was very much a recover run - 5 minutes slower than my most recent times for this route. My legs felt OK today - a bit tight (not surprising really as I had to wait for ages for my number to be taken at the end of yesterday's race, with nowhere to warm down or stretch), but nothing too bad, and they loosened up once I was out on the road.

I've revisited my planned races between now and the Edinburgh Marathon. I'm going to do a 10k in Edinburgh on 7 May and need to find another half between now and June. There is a half in nearby Dunfermline, but its only a couple of weeks before the marathon and that feels just a bit too close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home