Thursday, March 23, 2006

Changing weather

Distance: 4.5
Time: 34:15
Route: Arthur A

It was still cold today, but overall the weather was much better - a nice, sunny spring-time day. Which makes a pleasant change from the weather we've had.

I felt a bit too energetic today and ended up doing a steady rather than an easy run, but I did manage to keep the brakes on just enough to stop it becoming a hard run.

Tomorrow and Saturday I'll rest, and then its the half (barring any more weather disasters on Sunday). I think my strategy will be to try to do the first 6 miles as close to 8 minutes as I can i.e. t orun at about 1:45 pace. If I feel good close to half way I'll try and speed it up. If I don't I'll just try to hang in and break the 1:45.

1 Comments:

Blogger [rich] said...

Hope it goes well tomorrow :-)

3:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home