Sunday, November 05, 2006

Almost, but not quite

I tried a 2 mile run last wednesday. Things were fine for about 1.5 miles, but then the pain in my IT band began to come back. Much less than previously, and not enough to stop me finishing the 2 mile run, but enough to suggest that I'm still a few weeks away from proper recovery. My knee was a little tender the day after the run, but it seems to have settled down once again and I haven't had any twinges since. So, sometime in the middle of next week I'll try another 2 mile run and see how that goes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just been reading through your blog and found it very interesting. I dread getting any sort of injury. I just finished the Snoedon Marathon and have had some problems with my left Knee but nothing as serious as yours.

Kepp it up will be back to catch up on your news.

Cheers

11:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about my awfull spelling i didnt check :)

11:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home