Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Injury

After Sunday's run my knee seized up during the day for some reason. I thought the problem had gone away but it clearly hasn't as I had to abandon tonight's effort after a few hundred yards. Its an IT Band injury of some sort which has emerged from nowhere. Hugely frustrating as I don't know what's caused it and I was looking forward to getting back into training. There's no good time to be injured but I suppose immediately after a marathon is as good as time as any since there's plenty of time to get over it. So, enforced rest for a few days, some stretching of the band, and hopefully I can get back to it without too much delay....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there.

I am the co-founder of a website www.lookupsport.com, which is fast becoming a UK sporting community. As part of our site we have a sports blog, and I am looking for people who have something interesting to say about the sport they love who might want to contribute and/or create reciprocal links.

If you think this is something you would be interested in then please contact me on fraser@lookupsport.com

Regards
Fraser Mitchell

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home