Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Another 6 miles

Distance: 6 miles
Time: 51 minutes

This evening I did the same very enjoyable out and back run along the canal in Inverness. My back still hurts, mostly when I get up after having been seated at my computer for a prolonged period. Interestingly, both tonight and last night there was a marked improvement in how it felt after completing my evening run. Maybe I should just run all day!

Thomas (who continues to knock impressive lumps out of his PBs) asked whether I intend to run the Edinburgh marathon. Short answer is 'no', and the longer answer, which I will post shortly, is that I'm hoping to get back into races around about the autum but will probably focus on 10ks and half marathons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Run all day? Now you're talking! Sorry the back is giving you grief. Ibuprofin has never really helped much when mine is in a similar state. Hopefully time will take care of it.

12:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home